The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus slow, crashes, & loads - very poor usability [SOLVED: Email Attachments] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

unfortunately my OmniFocus does not sync any more with the mobileme-Server. I run Omnifocus on three Macs (iMac, MacBook Air and Mac Mini) without any problem.

The iPhone-app is a very unstable though. I won't sync since a couple of days. Before that I had a couple of other very annoying problems:
- It takes a very long time for the app to open on the iPhone. It is either always loading or updating.
- The application crashes within 5 minutes of usage 2 times.

I am actively thinking of using something else and more reliable on the iPhone. Why don't you use the resources you put in the Mac-software when updating the software almost daily (which is great) for iPhone-updates. The improvements are truly needed there.

I am looking forward to an answer from you.

Best regards from Germany

Martin Seibert
//SEIBERT/MEDIA/CONSULTING