The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Progress higher than original MS Project File Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Guys,

I'm trying out Omniplan and I have imported a MS Project File that has only 4% of progress status. But Omniplan shows 7,1%!!!!

Than I looked for what is happened and I found some tasks with more than a 100% at Complete Column. And others with >99%!!!

What is that? MSProject File doesn't has this. Is that a bug? How can I fix this?

Tks!

40oC at Rio de Janeiro - Brazil - Too Hot here!!!

Best bet is to send the file to Omni for their examination. Send an email to omniplan@omnigroup.com and attach the MS Project file. Also tell them which version of MS Project and OmniPlan you are using.