The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

What happens to an action when you check it completed? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
In the desktop version a completed action gets a completed status. But if you show "Any Status" you can see it along with active actions. This is the way I prefer to work so that I can keep up easily with what I've done.

So is there a way to continue to view completed actions? Can you view them completed in the list? Do they go to a separate completed actions area and cannot be seen on the iPhone with active actions? Or do they disappear all together?

Thanks!

Completed actions appear on the iPhone. They only seem to be able to be seen in Projects view. To change your Projects view Actions lists to be able to see completed actions, in settings, change "In Projects, show:" to "All".