The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Weird Text format problem. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Migrating a outline from Pages
Upon copy and pasting text to a new child node I get this weird formatting issue.

I've tried the Format > Text > justify, or right align etc, nothing I do alters this behavior.

Even typing in by hand does this, first line good, but all subsequent lines show an odd indentation.

Help

Take a look at the Style Attributes inspector when you have the text cursor in that cell. There's probably an entry for "head indent". You can click the 'x' to the right of that to remove it, or also select the row and use the Format -> Clear Style option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekM View Post
Take a look at the Style Attributes inspector when you have the text cursor in that cell. There's probably an entry for "head indent". You can click the 'x' to the right of that to remove it, or also select the row and use the Format -> Clear Style option.
Update for others: its formatting the text reading a reguarl return, just just "alt + enter and it will format as I wanted it too