The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 4 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Top titlebar gone in new template? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm still using the old template from the beta version of OmniOutliner 4 for my main documents.

I was shocked to see that the titlebar is completely gone in the new version. Is it meant to happen?

Before, with titlebar:

After, with absence of the titlebar:

That's the column header area you're asking about right? I don't know what setting is on the old template but it's set to automatic visibility in the current template. You can change this if you'd like View > Column Headers. When set to automatic, the headers will not show when there is only the topic column. If add another column they will appear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekM View Post
That's the column header area you're asking about right? I don't know what setting is on the old template but it's set to automatic visibility in the current template. You can change this if you'd like View > Column Headers. When set to automatic, the headers will not show when there is only the topic column. If add another column they will appear.
Thanks for the reply.

Right. I was under the assumption that it was the 'title bar' of the page (I use it for taking notes, as opposed to using it as a spreadsheet(?)/data utility).