The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

new tasks added directly to project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, I may not be searching for the correct terms. I am just trying out OmniFocus. I've been using the Things beta for the last several months.

When I select a project for a new task it would be really great if the item was stored directly to the project instead of the Inbox. Is there a way to do this? A preference setting or something?

It may not be strict GTD, but it would make my input and organization a little faster.

Thanks,
Cathy

10 minutes later I was browsing the forum and found the answer in this thread -

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=10419