The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SiteMap Page Hierarchy? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I’m trying out OmniGraffle and have a few questions. Mainly want to know where there is a SiteMap panel/view like there is in Axure. I want to design site wirefremes (home page, top category pages, subcategory pages). I can organize these pages in Axure, but don’t see how to do it in OmniGraffle. I do see that objects that are placed on a page can be organized in a similar outline mode. But I’m looking to outline actual pages. Does OmniGraffle have this capability?

(see attached image, upper left hand corner for site map / page structure)

For site maps, you can use the Outline function along with enabling Automatic Layout (found in the Canvas pane).

If you have the professional version of OG, you could use Sub-Graphs for your pages - and then when the Sub-Graphs are collapsed, the'll become a site map.

You should also investigate into using the Linkback features of OG in conjunction with using Sub-Graphs.