The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

access to betas again? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
A few weeks ago I read that there would be new "beta" releases for those willing to test the new syncing features. Did I miss the announcement of where to sign up? As a user since the original beta releases and an owner of an iPhone, I'm waiting as patiently as I can for this. :-)

Thanks,
Dave

Our plan for beta releases of 1.1 isn't going to require sign-ups: when the beta is ready, we'll post it on the website. Our beta process for a pre-1.0 version of an app is a lot more restrictive than the subsequent betas are. :-)

Great!

Thanks,
Dave

Oh, sorry, we've been working around the clock so I guess I missed checking in with Brian about this: we're actually doing a limited round of "sneaky peek" testing of OmniFocus 1.1, and we just started inviting a few people a few hours ago.

If you're willing to risk data loss to help us test, enter your email address on the signup page to be added to the waiting list.

Last edited by Ken Case; 2008-07-02 at 09:12 AM.. Reason: Pointed people at the new signup page

When I saw the appcast feed active again, I was sort of hoping that the passwords for 1.0 would work for 1.1 :->
I sent an e-mail, we'll see :-)
Synchronization has been one of my long time requests for OmniFocus. I can't wait…

Corentin

I just edited my post above to point at the new signup page.

i'd recommend shutting down the rss feed until we can actually access the betas, or hand out a new feed address for those who have access. don't tease us...

Quote:
i'd recommend shutting down the rss feed until we can actually access the betas, or hand out a new feed address for those who have access. don't tease us...
Agree with bbebop. I was mightily excited when I saw the sneaky peak, only for my elation to be dashed by the password screen!

Will OF 1.1 require Leopard, or will it run on 10.4.11?

OmniFocus 1.1 runs on 10.4.11 also.