The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

data loss when entering data during sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

It seems that the iPhone app loses data that you enter while it's syncing with the server. Please prevent the user from entering data during a sync, because data loss is always annoying.

Thanks.

We have been getting nothing but data loss over & over & over again with this product. It is horrible.

I have also had that happen once. I've had it not happen lots of times as well. It appears to be intermittent.

I would guess that it happens when you are editing an item which gets changed by the sync. So far I haven't had any luck trying to force it to happen, and it has never happened by accident to my recollection.