The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Complete Keyboard Shortcuts for OmniFocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
this one
New Project/Context in Cell <command><return>

doesn't work for me. Can you please explain in what conditions (where should be focus) does it work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by granin View Post
this one
New Project/Context in Cell <command><return>

doesn't work for me. Can you please explain in what conditions (where should be focus) does it work?
Any task row in OmniFocus allows you to create a new project or context (as appropriate) by typing in the name of the desired project or context and pressing command-return while in the project or context cell for that row. You may have to add a column to the view to show that cell. Use the View->Columns menu, or click the little gear at the top of the scroll bar at the right side of the main panel.

any ideas on how to switch focus to Inspector without using mouse\touchpad?

Don't believe it can be done (in any of the Omni products). Don't find it to be much of an issue, as most things I change frequently in the inspector can be added to the row. YMMV, of course; use Help->Send Feedback to make a feature request.

There is also a very handy free app called CheatSheet that shows keyboard shortcuts for any application including OmniFocus.

Hi guys,

is there a shortcut to switch focus from sidebar to content and vice-versa?

This one would be really handy for keyboard-users. :-)

Any ideas?

Kind regards
Mikey

Yes. Cmd-4.