The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

badge counts still off ? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I reported this as feedback the other day .
I've got at least one context reporting an " overdue " action and nothing is late or due today [I wish it could just say due ]
I've checked all the filters and nothing shows up that meets the criteria .

One case where this can happen is if you have an action group with an overdue child, and the parent and child are in different contexts. Each would show a badge on it's own context.

IMO, if the parents aren't going to appear as actions in context view, they shouldn't add to the badge count. If you agree, vote by sending feedback.

I checked and that isn't the case this time ..
I think it's a bug . I've checked it so many ways , they'd have to prove to me that it's not . I'd be happy to find out I'm wrong because I know the window is getting smaller for them to hit Jan 8th ship date with all these bugs fixed.