The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

B3: command-open fails on first attempt Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I usually have to use the Command-O keyboard shortcut twice to the open URL dialog. This is true only on the first time after each fresh launch of OW. Has anyone else experienced this?

The same thing happens with Command-, in Firefox, but that' s a different forum.

P

Same here. (First time, the "Ablage" menu item (whatever that's called in English) is highlighted, but nothing happens.)

But why don't you use Cmd-L? It's much more practical, imho. Or do you need the options where to open the link in?

The Cmd-O behaviour is nevertheless a bug, though, of course.

It's not a feature I have ever used before but I just tried it and its the same for me. The first time the File menu highlights and flashes when I press the key combo but nothing apparently happens. The second time, the dialogue pops up as expected.

We should have this fixed in beta 4. The bug actually caused problems any time we tried to load a nib from the main controller.