The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export HTML dynamic Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When exporting I get a index.html which shows expanded levels. I did not find out how to tell Outliner 3pro to produce a code with collapsed levels.

Thanks for your assistance

Monica R., Support Ninja, Omni Group answered my mail!
If you are Exporting using Dynamic HTML, the resulting file should look exactly the way you have your original file set up when you hit "export". So, if you have all levels collapsed to level 1, that is how it should show up on the exported file. Then, you can use the handles to collapse and expand as you wish. (Dynamic HTML uses Javascript to make this possible. Regular HTML does not have this feature.)