The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quick Entry: Project name doesn't stick? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi all,

I've been having this issue with using Omnifocus for Mac Quick Entry: I open a new Quick Entry, fill in all the fields (action name, project, context and due date), press Enter to save it all and everything gets saved properly EXCEPT for the project name. The action appear to have no project and basically hangs in the Inbox forever.

Is this happening to only me? (I tried searching the forum but didn't find anything). Is it a bug? Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks a lot!

A.