The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spinning beach ball on OmniGraffle 5.4 / 10.7.3 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I'm guessing this might just be OS X Lion's auto-save kicking in, but I've been getting a spinning beach ball every few minutes, that lasts for 10+ seconds.

It's on a 7 canvas, 17MB OmniGraffle Pro file. Running on a late 2012 MacBookPro w/ 8GB of RAM and a hard drive that's maybe 20% full.

Is this 'normal' behavior?

Thanks!

Me too... very aggravating. This is not 'normal' behaviour (unless omnigraffle is rtrdd). I'm running the latest graffle on the latest macbook, the file only has a couple of canvases and isn't large by any means. This has happened to me with many graffle files.

Last edited by Brian; 2012-09-07 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: disemvoweled a word we don't use on this forum.

Paul, you're correct - this isn't normal behavior. If you contact our support ninjas, we can gather information that will help us determine what's going on here.