The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Broken dates with 4 digit years Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

OmniFocus used to work perfectly with dates using a 4-digit year (the default when the International format is set to United Kingdom). One of the recent alphas changed this and now the program assumes a 2-digit year. So all my tasks now have dates that look like:

13/12/20

This isn't very nice. I can't re-size the columns, so I'm stuck with it. I could change the date format - but this means that it becomes "Custom" rather than "United Kingdom", meaning that there is even less chance of Apple Mail correctly formatting dates using its data detectors (and believe me, it is already a lottery). I've sent feedback about it and I realise that you are busy, but this looks really messy.

Is there any chance this could be fixed reasonably quickly?

Thanks,

Karen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curlypaws View Post
I can't re-size the columns
Why not?

Resize the columns, click the camera icon in the perspectives window, and Bob's your uncle.

Victor.

Note that to resize columns you have to display the View Bar, which also turns on column headings. (No, that's not obvious. It is beta though.)

Curt

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton View Post
Note that to resize columns you have to display the View Bar, which also turns on column headings. (No, that's not obvious. It is beta though.)
Wonderful - thanks very much Curt. No, it wasn't obvious to me!