The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraphSketcher > OmniGraphSketcher General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How can I draw 2 graphs in 1 canvas? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How can i draw 2 graphs in 1 canvas, i need to do that

thanx

We've got a feature request open for multiple axis pairs per canvas, but that feature hasn't been implemented.

What you can do is increase the margins on one side of your canvas and draw a second axis pair by hand in the margin space. Your numeric values won't mean anything, but for sketching and plotting by hand it works pretty well.

I guess I need to send in my vote on this. I have one Y column and two X columns. This would be a great feature.

I use this in pressure diagrams for water vs. depth and concrete vs. depth. The triangular loading diagram everyone is so use to seeing for this application.

Depth is the Y axis and water and concrete are X variables.