The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bookmark advice please Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I accidentally, somehow managed to change the name of of the Bookmarks file that contains all my named bookmarked folders from Bookmarks (with the nice blue book icon) to the apple discussions url. Dont ask me how but I did. I want to change it back to "Bookmark" or what ever it was called and is on everyone else's Omni.

How do I do it?

Cheers

NB. I am using SP15 and "BOY" is it a huge improvement over previous Omni. Faster than Opera.

What shows up in the "collections" panel when you open a separate bookmarks window? You should see your Personal Bookmarks there with the blue book icon, and be able to put your bookmark folders back where they belong.

(If I understand what you are getting at here . . .)

and how? Well by simply quit and reopen. The bookmark icon in blue has now come back as "Personal Bookmarks". Just what I wanted.

Thanks for your help anyway.

Cheers:)

Sounds like OmniWeb for Windows . . . heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachiwilson
Sounds like OmniWeb for Windows . . . heh.
Now that would be interesting:)