The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Please submit bug reports and feature requests via email! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Okay, so I realise you prefer us to use the "Send Feedback" option in OF, but what about those of us who don't use Apple Mail? I assume the "Send Feedback" command uses a "mailto:" link or whatever to link to your mail app, but what about us gmail users who don't have a regular mail client on their machine? All the "Send Feedback" command does is bring up the "Configure Apple Mail" wizard -- and I hardly want to set up Apple Mail (even if I could -- I don't have a regular POP3 mail account any more) just so I can send feedback!

Is there any way to send feedback using gmail -- or even some way of copying the contents of the "Send Feedback" message so I can paste it into gmail for sending?

Thanks,

- Erik.