The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

yousendit.com Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
hi,
does www.yousendit.com work with omniweb 5.5 beta 1?
for me, it doesn't. i can't upload anything. with firefox and safari no probs.
regards,
michael

We are currently debugging a problem that causes some people to be unable to upload files with OmniWeb.

One of our support people had this problem, ran OW 5.1 to see if that had the problem and when he went back to 5.5 it was gone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Case
We are currently debugging a problem that causes some people to be unable to upload files with OmniWeb.

One of our support people had this problem, ran OW 5.1 to see if that had the problem and when he went back to 5.5 it was gone...
Len, have him try uploading files twice. I have found that I can upload once to a given form, and can't do it again until I restart OW.

Edit: doh! I must be a visual person and when I see I think troy.

Last edited by Forrest; 2006-07-26 at 01:58 PM..

Actually, last time I checked there was a WebKit issue preventing us from uploading to www.yousendit.com which will be fixed when we update to a newer version of WebKit, then on top of that, there is the issue that Len mentioned.

Beta 2 has the fix I was working on--I guess you can tell us if it works now or not...