The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Forwarding email to OF for tasking ... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I forward an email from my iPhone to my account with the designated "---" in the subject line and omnifocus is not open, the email / task does not go into omnifocus. How do I get it to do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slkesq View Post
When I forward an email from my iPhone to my account with the designated "---" in the subject line and omnifocus is not open, the email / task does not go into omnifocus. How do I get it to do that?
It's not possible. This is a client-side mail rule, which requires that Mail be running to apply it.