The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Setting Due time of Now Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When creating an Action in the Inbox, I generally want to set at least a Due time, and frequently a Start time. (Without that, of course, the actions never show up in the Due Soon or Overdue sections, in which I live.)

But when I'm walking around, the Start time for an Action is usually Now, and the Due time is frequently Now, too. There's no easy way to enter Now; you need to tap the start or due targets and move a spinning wheel to get a date to show up. That's a pain.

How about either a preference that all new Actions have a start and/or due date of Now, or a tap target for Now on the New Inbox Item screen? That'd save me a lot of time and needless tapping.

Thanks!