The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request x 2 (Greedy, Yes I know): Start Date & Multiple Inbox Entry Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi All!

This is my first post on these forums so go easy on me please :)

I have been using OmniFocus on iPhone and Mac for 2-3 months now and I am in love.

I previous used to use ToodleDo/Appigo Todo on iPhone, but was disappointed with their speed in issuing updates, and the simplicity of the program.

However OmniFocus has been amazing, detailed enough to let my inner geek out, but not so complicated that I cant see what I need to do.

I have two feature requests for the iPhone version please

- CalDav support for Start Dates/Time aswell that would be really good, as I prefere not to always have due dates, so it would be nice to know that I can Start to do a task, rather than have a due message appear on my Calendar

- Multiple Item Inbox Entry

I imagine it would look something like this, where I can type a list of items, with the return key prompting a new line on my phone, and then OmniFocus would detect this and add all of the items i added as seperate items in my inbox. This would be a God send, as I am often without my Mac, and want to be able to jot down tasks quickly, (say in a meeting) and find it burdensome to type in individual tasks.

Thanks for your time

Adam

Be sure to use the Send Feedback command to send in an "official" copy of your feature requests, as posting on the forum won't get it to the right place.