The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Omniweb and Gmail: a couple of problem. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Is it just me or also yourselves have the same weird effect on Gmail visualisation: in Omniweb on any view of inbox, trash sent etc...if you want to get to see the date of message or if it has any attachment you have to scroll way way down to the right, in Camino for instance, the dimension is automatically resized to fit the dimension of the current window.
Please see attached image for explanation.
Omniweb

Camino

Do you have any hint or workaround for this?

Second thing: although I have set Omniweb to be recongnised as Firefox 2 for Mac, only few items of the rich text bar (i.e. bold, italics and underlined) are working, all the others (i.e. font color and type, etc.. are just not working) any idea about this ?

Many thanks to all for your help!