The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Lists - books, music, movies Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,
I am pretty new to OmniFocus. Trying to figure the best way to organize my lists.

It may seem like a simple and silly question but I also may be trying to make a bigger project out of this then it needs to be so any suggestions for the following question/s would be appreciated.

Aside from creating to-do lists, projects and grocery lists I keep a fairly extensive list (on paper) of books - stuff to read, fiction - non-fiction, reference, music, CD's, movies etc., things to research - artists, links, subjects, as well as places, restaurants, stores- (I think you get the picture)

Looking for suggestions with the use of the folders, actions, etc

I had thought of just having a separate app for just lists but I think I would rather be able to just keep everything in one place.

Sincerely,