The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Good, clear, step-by-step tutorial videos? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have seen a lot of tutorial videos on YouTube for OmniGraffle, but are there others/more that are accessible and free? The way I learn best is to watch a video actually working on a specific project. My friend made a short video (for Comic Life2) and I had my Comic Life2 application open right underneath my friend's movie.

If there are any good instructional step by step videos that you know of for Omni Graffle, Omni Outliner PRO or Comic Life2, please let me know. Thanks a lot.

My next project is to make a good outline on Omni Outliner PRO and then export it to OmniGraffle where hopefully I will be able to turn it into a more interesting graphic presentation.

-kismet