The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Exported PDF has enormous canvas size, with my design in the corner Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Something mysterious has happened with my wireframe document mid-project. Now, when I export as PDF, the pages are enormous and mostly blank, with the canvas contents in the bottom-left corner. But they used to export just fine (I use this template for all my projects) and I haven't made any changes relating to canvas size or page setup. What happened?

The templates I use for wireframing use a custom Paper Size of 55.88 x 86.36cm, as set in Page Setup – this applies to the whole document, right? The Canvas Size inspector is set to 1 page x 1 page, Size multiple, Auto-adjust. All settings are identical to other documents which don't have this problem.

If I export a single canvas, then the resulting PDF has the correct page size. The moment I export more than one canvas in the document (any canvases), the PDF page size is enormous.

Can anyone help?