The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Developer > Omni Frameworks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Xcode4 and release build Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

Thanks to the other posts, I was able to configure the Schema's correctly, and the Debug build of my app (which uses OmniUI) builds fine. The Release build however builds the libraries fine (libOmniUI, libOmniBase, ...) but my own code has compile errors when I import the Omni framework header files (<OmniUI/OUIScalingScrollView.h>: No such file or directory).

Any clue what I do wrong in my project setup?

Thanks for your help!

Tom

Hi

Nobody here able to help me out? I have no problem sending the complete project over, in order to have a look at it. I'm really getting desperate..

Thanks a lot,

Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnys View Post
Hi,

Thanks to the other posts, I was able to configure the Schema's correctly, and the Debug build of my app (which uses OmniUI) builds fine. The Release build however builds the libraries fine (libOmniUI, libOmniBase, ...) but my own code has compile errors when I import the Omni framework header files (<OmniUI/OUIScalingScrollView.h>: No such file or directory).

Any clue what I do wrong in my project setup?

Thanks for your help!

Tom

Most likely, since it builds in Debug mode but not Release, there is some difference between your Release configuration and Debug or between your Release configuration and how TextEditor has its set up.

Does the TextEditor sample build in Release mode for you?

Hi

I finally found the issue: I forgot to set the Configurations in Xcode. Once I did this, the release build went fine as well.

Thanks for the support!