The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sending tasks via email Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I need some help working out how to send tasks via email.

I am allowed to send email from where I work, but cannot use a memory stick or other transfer mechanism. Sometimes I think of a task to be done at home and it would be nice to email it directly to OF on my home computer.

Ethan's new video mentions this, but there are no instructions. Can anyone help?

Ideally I would like to send the task name, project, and context and have it drop into my OF automatically.

Thx.