The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

What sort of questions can be asked here? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I just purchased this program as I really need to get control of my work day, week, etc., and learn how to do a better job with planning. As a newbie with this program, is it acceptable to ask simple questions? Most of the questions and replies I have read here seem pretty advanced to me.

Patrick

Your questions are welcome. This forum is a great place to ask questions that you think other users will be able to answer, whether they're "newbie" or "pretty advanced". You might get an answer in minutes, or it might slip through the cracks and get no response for weeks.

If you want to be certain an Omni Support Ninja will see your question (however basic or esoteric), you should send an email directly to omniplan@omnigroup.com. That's also the best place to report bugs. We try to respond to all emails within a couple work days, but occasionally get derailed by big events like Macworld or the worst winter storm in 100 years.