The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Omni Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The great Panic ripoff (and OmniWeb - sort of - too)... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
This is quite funny in a sad way: Ripoff - the Panic Transmit icon (and others) being ripped off by other web sites.

Being the eagle-eyed person I am, take a look at image rip-27.jpg near the very bottom ("Here you can buy a nice web site template...") and notice the globe icon to the right of the panic ripoff... do my eyes deceive me or is that one of Rickster's alternative OmniWeb icons?

Edit: Here's the image itself: