The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is there a way to email a full set of actions from a project (and not individually)? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

Just wondering if there's a way of emailing an entire list of tasks or a full project rather than having to emailing the tasks individually?
(Could be rather helpful if you want to keep colleagues or boss informed of outstanding tasks).

Thanks!

No, not at the moment (unless you're willing to mail a picture of your screen). Use the Contact Omni option in the gear menu to submit your feature request. If enough people ask, they are more likely to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
No, not at the moment (unless you're willing to mail a picture of your screen). Use the Contact Omni option in the gear menu to submit your feature request. If enough people ask, they are more likely to do it.
It's nothing big - just something that would be nice. I'll suggest to the team behind OmniFocus.

I would like to see this feature as well.

On the Mac app I focus in on the project and use print to pdf. It would be really good if we could do the same from the iPad Version.

Hope we will see this feature soon, looking forward for it.