The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Auto-numbered Sitemaps Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I use OmniGraffle a lot for wireframes and process diagrams. However, I've always created sitemaps with other tools because I never could find a way to autonumber pages in OmniGraffle

The attachment (numbers added manually) shows the result that I'd like to achieve. I didn't find any solution on my own nor nor any hints in this forum.

Thanks for your help
Christian

PS: I uploaded a large screenshot as attachment but it appears as a small scaled JPG. Hope it's readable nonetheless.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	omni_sitemap.jpg
Views:	585
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	652  

Might not be perfect, however Peter McMaster has a handy numbering script you may be interested in.

…although the script appeared in the scripts menu. Tried it in OG Pro 4 und 5.

As far as I could see from the site of the script's author, it just makes a linear instead of a hierarchically structured numbering. So it's probably not useful for me.

But thanks anyway
Christian