The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Undo deleted everything. *Everything*. :( Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Actually, I'm probably going to need to pester you with a few more questions too, if you don't mind...Could you send an email to omnifocus@omnigroup.com with "for Lizard" as the subject?

Thanks for the email, Trey. If anyone else encounters this, please post here or send an email "for lizard". (I don't normally watch the queues and there's a lot of traffic there right now, so this will help it get to me.)

thank you so much for suggesting something in the search field! I was freaking out thinking I might have lost all my actions somehow! I had something in the search bar. What a relief. I just did my first backup to be safe, though, as well.

I just got this error. Pressing undo, OmniFocus was busy for a few seconds and presto it had reverted to a previous backup, everything I did today was lost.

OmniFocus then presented an OK-dialog with this text:

setGroupIdentifier:: _NSUndoStack 0x6f3c90 is in invalid state, calling setGroupIdentifier with no begin group mark

I have no idea whether it's useful to you, but there it is. I'm on Leopard 10.5.1 on a Santa Rosa Macbook with the latest OmniFocus 1.0 release.

Edit: Now right after this post I wanted to go editing again without restarting OmniFocus, but now I get that same dialog every time I press up or down to navigate the list.
When clicking with the mouse on an item, it selects the item without showing the dialog. If pressing Enter, the dialog is shown. When I press Enter again to OK the dialog, the dialog closes and the item in the list is crossed out. I can click to edit, but the dialog pops up again, when I press a letter or try to escape or click with the mouse to exit the text field.

Last edited by henrikmk; 2008-02-08 at 08:06 AM..

Be sure to send feedback on this, just in case Omni doesn't see it here in the forum. It sounds like an issue they should definitely investigate.