The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Vector Stencils for OmniGraffle for iPad Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello all

Has anybody found out how to make vector stencils for OmniGraffle for iPad? I have made my own custom version of the Cisco Stencils (with different colors, etc.), and in OmniGraffle for Mac they are clearly still vectorized (I can resize them at will without loosing quality).

However, as soon as I transfer those to the iPad, they get rasterized somehow. Am I missing something on the OmniGraffle for Mac end? Can I somehow force-vectorize them?

Thanks,

Roland