The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Support for inquisitor Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I know it's been brought up before, but I'd love to see support for the Inquisitor search plug-in for Safari.

Sadly its not up to Omnigroup, its up to David Watanabe. He added support for Camino a while back, but then removed it as it 'wasn't worth the effort'. His attitude to supporting Omniweb has been 'no way' because too much of a 'minority'. :o(

OK, thanks, I'll try nagging him :-)

Good luck! If enough people get on his case, you never know, he may change his mind!

DW is perhaps the best indie app developer for OS X out there. I actually use _all_ his products (except InquisitorX obviously), on a daily basis.

The Omni Group should give him a call IMHO.

:cool:

yes I would really like to get Inquisitor in OmniWeb.

David Watanabe is an ass. He treats his users with disrespect. I bought Newsfire before I had a run in with him, and I pretty much refuse to buy any more of his products. Be careful asking him for help or submitting a bug or feature request. He thinks he's gods gift to software development.