I've come back to try to use OO again with the v.4 beta, and am having a heck of a time getting styles to work as they should. The main issue is that when I apply a style to a row level, all of the style attributes don't seem to be included. For example, I have my level 3 rows as normal 18-pt Helvetica and a light grey background, but when I create a new row of that type, the text is inexplicably bold. I remove the bold from the new line and create another row -- bold. I have no idea how I am supposed to make this style stick. I have tried pasting a newly-specified style, I have tried manually changing attributes in the inspector --nothing works. OO used to be very intuitive and worked very consistently, but this seems to have gone out the window with this version.