The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I'd like to hire someone to help me with OmniPlan Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am interested in hiring someone to assist me with creating Omniplan projects. I have a general level of knowledge of the program, but I am probably only accessing a small percentage of its capabilities.

I don't have the time to figure it out on my own or post numerous questions. If anyone is interested, please respond. We could work remotely and on an hourly basis. Thanks.

Welcome to the forums, Dakota - just wanted to let you know I edited your thread title to make it clearer what you were looking for.