The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Adding columns to the "Review mode" Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

Searched for an answer but did not find one. It's easy to add columns to the view and save them for specific perspectives, but what about for the "Review mode"?

I can add columns or change the sorting key of the review mode, but there's no way I found to save these changes to the default "Review mode" perspective. Clicking the Review button sets is back to a default view I don't seem able to change. Review mode isn't listed as a perspective in the perspectives list.

Any clue?

Thanks!

Alex

You can just make your own Review Perspective. Pull up the built-in Review perspective, change the settings as you like, then choose Perspectives → Save Window as New Perspective. I have customized versions of all the built-in perspectives.

Curt

Thanks Curt. I guess that's a good workaround to the fact that you can't update the default perspectives.

Cheers!
Alex

Satri, as of the sneakypeek of version 1.7 we released yesterday, you're able to edit the built-in perspectives. (Keep in mind that the new version is very much a work in progress; you may still want to wait a bit before adopting 1.7.)