The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

You guys killed it Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Seriously, this app is beautiful. I love every interaction thus far - so smooth, simple, straightforward. I'm a huge OmniDork like most of the people here, and I gotta say that I like OmniFocus iPad even more than the desktop version. Some apps really harness the iPad's power and yours is definitely one of them. Home run in my book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pergesu View Post
Seriously, this app is beautiful. I love every interaction thus far - so smooth, simple, straightforward. I'm a huge OmniDork like most of the people here, and I gotta say that I like OmniFocus iPad even more than the desktop version. Some apps really harness the iPad's power and yours is definitely one of them. Home run in my book.
Agreed. Now we can start pestering them for OmniOutliner. :)

Omnifocus for iPad is the top grossing iPad app in the App Store. Wow. :)

Does anyone know how the top grossing list is generated? I would have thought that this list would contain the apps by descending order of money earned, but OVER ALL TIME. Obviously OF for iPad couldn't have exceeded the other apps, even with stellar sales, on day 1, so what gives?

@propofol: I don't know that Apple has ever defined the exact behavior, but it seems to be a rolling average over a relatively-brief period. (24 hours? I really don't know.) While all-time figures would also be interesting, I assume that part of the goal is to show customers what apps are most popular/successful _right now_, to help them find new applications or see how successful an application is over time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legalnonresident View Post
Omnifocus for iPad is the top grossing iPad app in the App Store. Wow. :)
Over Apple's Pages? Ahhh, I'd be surprised if OF surpassed Pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger-63 View Post
Over Apple's Pages? Ahhh, I'd be surprised if OF surpassed Pages.
Well, um, since you mention it…

Thanks, everyone! What a great launch-day present you've given us.

Of course, even more important from our perspective:

Awesome. You guys are gonna make tons of well-deserved money on this app!