The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Syncing via Omni Sync Server
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

[Fixed for v1.14] OF iPhone crashing (iCloud capture) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Startung this am iOF quits after approx 5 sec after launch. Nothing is different in my config. Did O sync server change? Turning airplane mode ON PREVENTS crashing. Any suggestions?

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidtreo View Post
Startung this am iOF quits after approx 5 sec after launch. Nothing is different in my config. Did O sync server change? Turning airplane mode ON PREVENTS crashing. Any suggestions?
See my Sudden burst of crashes post in the OmniFocus for iPhone forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Case View Post
We did some quick diagnosis last night and found that yes, the crash was caused by some changes in iCloud which were confusing iCloud (Siri) Capture.

To work around the bug for now, you can put your iPhone 4S into Airplane Mode (so OmniFocus can't talk to iCloud and get confused), then launch OmniFocus and turn off iCloud Capture in its settings.

We also quickly submitted an update to the App Store (v1.14), which was expedited and is currently in review. I anticipate that this update will be ready soon, at which point you can update and turn iCloud Capture back on.

Than you! I did have iCloud capture on but in truth never got it working lol. Thx again

Great support response thanks. This was driving me mad yesterday especially as I've got a coffee this afternoon with a friend that wants to show me how great his Android task tracking app is :)