The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Actions Due in Folders not showing in Perspective Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm using Folders as "Areas of responsibility" to hold related actions that are not specific projects. These generally are not assigned a project, but do have a due date.

In my main Perspective, which shows Context mode, by Due date (grouped and sorted), I do NOT see any of the actions from these folders that are due today or tomorrow. I DO see actions that are in projects (some of which also have no context).

What am I missing?