The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Grouping tasks on iPad? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
There probably isn't, but was just wondering that is there possibly some way to group tasks in the iPad version of OF?

There's no way to select a bunch of tasks and group them in one operation like you can do on the Mac. However, once you have established a group by moving one action inside another (use the Move button in the inspector/editor), you can use drag and drop editing to move in the rest of them. Tap the edit button in the toolbar and start dragging. Just remember that you can't drag something to be the last item in a group—you have to drag it to be the penultimate item, then drag the last item forward one spot.

It would be good if OmniFocus adopted omnioutliner's grouping method, with the indent/outdent buttons. That seems to me like a way that might work?

Thanks for the tip!