The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Uh, guys? PLEASE... step back and re-evaluate OF Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by gofast
However - Amber - if you hit clean up shouldn't the only things cleaned up from your inbox be READY for clean up by definition? I'm missing something I assume. Of course, you can always force a redraw of those projects by flipping to another project and back again, avoiding the clean up button altogether.
Yeah, as pointed out in another post, there are cases where things can be logically concluded to be ready to clean up, but are not actually ready to clean up. I might have some typo or something somewhere, who knows. I have not specifically gone through the Inbox and approved everything, and the keystroke that clears filtered items from the current view should not assume that I have.

And yes, you can simply reset your views. That is just what I do. That does not excuse the above behaviour though. :)