The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Save drawing styles Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello, I have decided to buy this app and I guess the Pro fits my needs better but before buying it I would like to understand in which way I can "Save drawing styles as favorites to be used over and over". it is 30 minutes I'm trying to do that but I can not find the way.
Could someone explain me in which way I can do that ???

Thank you and have a good 1 !!!

You can right-click on an object and add it to your Favorites (this is a Pro-only feature). Afterwards, those styles will show in the drop-down menu from a drawing tool.

You can also create a diagram and style the entire thing the way you like and then in turn save that as a Diagram Style via the File Menu and be able to access it afterwards from the Outline Editor in the Utilities Drawer.

Thanks the problem is that I can't find the way to add it to my favorites. is there a "favorites" window or a menu ???

I feel this is a good software but the documentation is very poor.

Have a good 1 !!!

Last edited by macsig; 2007-08-31 at 03:33 PM..

Joel already said - right click the object and select Add to Favourites:

Then, when you click and hold on the Drawing tool icon in the toolbar, you'll be presented with the list of favourites so that you can pick and choose which one to use:

Or did you mean something else?