The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

figuring out which perspective a window is using Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I may be missing something simple, but...

I would like to have several omnifocus windows open all the time, for different perspectives I want to reference. However, it is tough to see which window has which perspective without constantly reviewing all of the top preference bars in each window. Is there anywhere obvious in the window where it says what perspective a window currently is using, if any?

Thanks!