The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to create a table? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've understood that OmniGraffle can be used to create tables.
I need to create a simple table with 3 columns and a bunch of row (I don't know how many).
How do I do that? I'm using version 3.2.4.

Nevermind, I thought I was in the OO forum, not the OG forum.

Last edited by SWFan; 2008-02-04 at 12:53 PM..

Short answer - upgrade. OmniGraffle 3.x doesn't have the Table creation feature (however, I think Fraser Spiers has an applescript that can be used to make one in OmniGraffle 3.x ... it might still be a download on the OmniGraffle extras page at the OmniGroup site).

Yes, I read about this script several other places, but alas it's nowhere to be found. This page has a link, but it doesn't work.

I ended up trying to make a (more or less successful) table using OmniOutliner and a sample document (from the OmniOutliner extras page)that wasn't too far off from what I wanted.

Still, that OmniGraffle script sounds interesting -can someone who has it upload it to somewhere, please?