The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Default Perspective on Start-Up Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How do you change the default perspective? Every time i open, start, load OmniFocus, it defaults to my "Review" perspective.. which is oddly enough the one i use the least.

Thanks in advance..

I believe that the view you have when quitting OF is the one used when invoking it.

Nope. I open OF and i am @ my Review perspective. I change to a new perspective, then Apple+W close OF. When I open it again I am back @ my Review perspective.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad131 View Post
Nope. I open OF and i am @ my Review perspective. I change to a new perspective, then Apple+W close OF. When I open it again I am back @ my Review perspective.
Apple-W closes the window but not the application. A new window will have some default perspective. Try Apple-Q to quit the application, then relaunch.

Curt

Much better... thank you.