The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Developer > AppleScripting Omni Apps
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

[Request] Modifying the OO3 Web Clipper Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello dear OmniOutliner users,

I'm looking for a way to edit the OmniOutliner 3 Web Clipper service. The date and timestamp sure are useful, but I'd rather like to also get the page title and URL imported with it, when clipping from webpages (Google Chrome).

I've tried messing with some AppleScript, but I can't make heads or tails from it. Can you point me in the right direction, or do you know of a similar script?

Try this. Works with the latest version of Chrome, works pretty much the same as the built-in clipper for Safari.
Attached Files
File Type: applescript Send Chrome to OmniFocus.applescript (768 Bytes, 1054 views)