The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to reduce width of title column for PNG export image? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm evaluating OmniPlan and have set up a rather simple schedule (just a flat list of tasks and milestones). When I export this schedule as a PNG, the "Title" column is very wide, probably about 50% wider than the length of the longest title in the list. This of course makes the entire graphic unnecessarily wide.

I've poked around here and there in the UI but I can't see any way to reduce the width of that column to something more fitting. For what it's worth, I can resize that "Title" column in the UI (Tasks) view just fine --- it just appears much wider in the exported PNG image.

Thanks in advance for helping me figure this out!

I'm pretty sure we ended up helping Lyle via email last week - it looks like the document got into a strange state that was causing this.

We filed a bug on the problem for further investigation, but in the meantime, the workaround was to copy everything and paste it into a new document. The new copy exported as he intended. (Looks like a bug, in other words, but the bug only affects the specific document he sent.)

This also seems like a good spot to mention that we post here as much as we can manage, but when things get busy, we may be off the forums for a while. If folks want to guarantee a response and get in touch as quickly as possible, emailing omniplan@omnigroup.com and/or calling us at 800.315.6664 is strongly recommended.